The Overall Objective
Enhanced ability in the target communities to tackle their own economic, social and environmental problems for sustainable community development
• To increase Household food security and income through diversified sustainable agricultural methods.
• To drill boreholes and sensitize the community on how to harvest rain water for future use.
• Raising awareness about potential hazards, educating the public about how to properly prepare for different types of disasters and installing and strengthening predication and warning systems.
• To decrease burden of communicable diseases in Turkana community through increased access and provision of safe and clean drinking water and improved sanitation and hygiene
• To carry out peace mediation talks.
• To strengthen the ability of local structures to address causes of conflict or violence and promote sustainable peace and reconciliation in Turkana
• To provide scholarship to the needy children in the community.
• To take such steps by personal or written appeals, private meetings, public meetings or representations to Parliament, government entities and other bodies as may be deemed expedient to promote any of the objects of the Organization.
• To raise, secure and utilise funds for the attainment of any or all objects of the Organization, and to do such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of these objects.
• To enhance Civic understanding of pastoralist on relevant articles of the constitution, acts, regulations and policies that give citizens democratic right to influence decision-making processes.